Today is the right time to join
Because your company will receive the powerful benefits of three associations, all at a bargain price.
With membership in the International Cast Polymer Alliance, you become a member of the American Composites Manufacturers Association and your own regional association, where you have the opportunity to learn and share with a smaller network of your peers.
Government & Regulatory Affairs: Monitoring & Assistance
Regulatory oversight of your business is more complex than ever. ICPA provides vital legislative and regulatory support. All ICPA members get real-time information on:
- Fire Testing Program Report (Flame Spread)
- Emissions Models for the Reinforced Plastics Industries
- OSHA Process Safety Management Standard
- OSHA Hazard Communication Standard (ICPA Hazard Communication Standard Manual and a sample program that can be easily customized for your company)
- How to comply with the OSHA Methylene Chloride Standard
- Guidance on Completing Form R (Complying with SARA, Title III, Section 313)
- Cast polymer products and the building codes
And We Keep on Helping
ICPA represents the industry’s interests on the ANSI Z-124 Committee, the committee responsible for developing the standards for plastic plumbing fixtures. ICPA is also a member of each of the major plumbing code groups and maintains a close working relationship with BOCA, IAPMO, SBCCI, and ICBO. ICPA represents the industry’s interests before the NFPA and IFCI, the organizations that develop the fire codes that are written into the model building codes.
ICPA helps you make sense of complicated regulatory requirements and it makes sure the industry voice is heard, thanks to the visible role of ACMA on legislative and regulatory issues at the state and federal level.
Always Room to Learn More - Education and Networking
ICPA membership supplies you with a wealth of new idea and allows you to share experiences with your industry peers from around the world.
- COMPOSITES – ACMA and ICPA’s annual conference and tradeshow features over 200 educational sessions, 250 exhibitors and over 4,000 attendees, offering superior networking opportunities. ICPA members receive a discounted registration fee.
- ACMA Store – Members have the key to a library of publications including educational guides, manuals, CDs and videos to choose from, all available to ICPA members at significantly discounted prices.
- Certification – Created in response to the industry’s need for uniform technical training, the Certified Composites Technician – Cast Polymer (CCT-CP) and Solid Surface (CCT-SS) programs have grown rapidly. Members may enroll in the certification programs at a discounted rate.
- Publications – Composites Manufacturing magazine, for the latest industry and association news.